how to change a password on FastMail
FastMail is populous among the uses due to its features and security system. Being a prominent email service provider, FastMail offers unique features and services to the users, so that they can access the entire elements of the same.
However, if you have a doubt about the leakage of the password, then change it immediately to secure your account. There are two possible ways for the same, either you can take the assistance from FastMail technical support or else can go for the online method. Both the methods are effective, but in the former one you will get the result instantly and the job will be done by the FastMail geeks. On the off chance, if you wish to go with the online method, then get through the process listed beneath.
An easy way to change FastMail Password
· Visit the official website of the FastMail; you can reach directly by clicking on the link https://www.fastmail.com/login/
· Sign-in with username and password and then click on ‘Log In’ button.
· Thereafter, FastMail account page will open; select ‘Password & Security’ from the menu.
· Now enter your current password to unlock this feature and after doing the same, you will be asked to enter the New Password. Enter the same and click ‘Change Password’.
· Finally, your password is changed. Now Sign-in to the FastMail with the new password.
However, if you failed to perform the task, then take the geeks assistance and for the same, the dial on FastMail technical support number. The geeks will help you with the effective solution. The number is open for 24*7, so you can contact them anytime.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly