how to connect roku to iphone
Failed to connect Roku to iPhone? Get the emphatic way
Do you want to access Roku via iPhone? Then you can easily configure your iPhone to Roku device. The process is easy; you just have to download the Roku app on your iPhone and then connect it to the Roku. For the detailed method, follow the procedure listed beneath.
Connect Roku to iPhone ǀ An Ultimate Way
· Make sure your Roku device is up to date and if it is not, then open Setting, select System and then click System update. If an update is available is available, then it will download the same automatically. On the off chance, if you are unable to connect to the Internet, then dial on Roku Customer Service Number. The number is feasible 24*7, so you can make a call at any moment in time to get a complete support.
· After updating the Roku, open Settings and here, you will get a lot of options on the right end of the screen.
· Select Screen mirroring and enable the same.
· Now, take your iPhone and open the Apple Store.
· Navigate to the Roku app and download the same.
· Now open the Roku app from your iPhone and here you will see the various devices.
· Thereafter, click on the Roku TV and connect your iPhone with the same.
However, if you have any other query or want to resolve any issue, then contact Roku Customer Service . The team works all day and night for the assistance of the users, so you can contact them anytime.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly